PAM has accumulated nearly half a century of experience in Developing, Engineering, Testing, Evaluation and Providing advanced aerospace and marine vehicles
PAM provides unique solutions for a broad spectrum of needs in Gas Turbine Power for the Aerospace and the Marine industry to include but not limited to the following:
• Development of unmanned air and marine vehicles (UAV).
• Developing and Improving Gas Turbine Engines and their applications, with lower environmental impact and improved efficiency.
• Sale, service and upgrading of business jets, airline aircraft and helicopters.
• Conversion of airliner aircraft, including conversion to business jets or air freighters.
• Provide Support Analysis PAM has accumulated nearly half a century of experience in Developing, Engineering, Testing, Evaluation and Providing advanced aerospace and marine vehicles for clients around the world.
PAM in the 1960s started with the US Navy aerospace Testing and Evaluation of the QH-50D, one of the first AWS UAV Coaxial Drones and the XH-51A Rigid Rotor Helicopter.
The 1970’s PAM added design and engineering of large fiberglass motor yachts and aluminum water jet catamaran multi-mission fast Patrol Vessels. These larger aluminum catamarans (18 meters) obtained speeds of 55 knots and up to 45 knots in high sea states
PAM advanced into Consulting Engineering in the application of the Pratt & Whitney and Ford Gas Turbine engine for the companies CHRIS CRAFT, HALTER MARINE - CREW BOAT DIVISION, BERTRAM YACHTS, EAGLE BUS, HYDRO-SKI INTERNATIONAL etc. PAM provided engineering and development of a number of improvements for the very efficient ceramic regenerative Ford Gas Turbine.
Provided Consulting Engineering in transferring technology from Boeing to Kawasaki Heavy Industries for the construction of 250 passenger steel hydro-foil ferries powered by Allison 501 turbines under a licensing agreement.
PAM provides unique solutions for a broad spectrum of needs in Gas Turbine Power for the Aerospace and the Marine industry.